1. Click on Blue “Client Portal Login” button.
2. Enter primary taxpayer's social security number (no dashes).
3. Enter your password. If password is unknown, click “Need a Password or Forgot Password?” link and follow instructions contact our office (301-714-2071) to have it reset.
4. Click “Login”.
B. UPLOAD DOCUMENT
1. Click this link for a video on how to upload documents: UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
1. Click "Get a copy of My Tax Returns and Documents (E-sign Required)”. (If “E-signed Required” is not seen, contact our office at 301-714-2071.)
2. Click "E-Sign Required" in red under the column marked Electronic Signature.
3. Electronic Signatures block will pop up. Enter the following information:
-Your Name (first and last)
4. Click "E-Sign Client".
5. If applicable, spouse must repeat these steps using their information and then click "E-Sign Spouse".
C. PAY INVOICE - Tax return is not viewable until invoice is paid in full.
1. In the section “Get a copy of My Tax Returns and Documents”, click the green dollar amount under the column marked Account Balance.
2. Click either "Pay with Credit Card" in orange or click “Pay with E-Check”. Enter information as indicated to process payment. Click "Send Payment".
Go back to "Get a copy of My Tax Returns and Documents" and click the tax return file to view.